Are you aware of how many people have visited today? Or maybe, exactly how many people have visited your office, this month? Or, maybe last year? We are guessing not. And even if you do, chances are that you will have to sit with a huge pile of disheveled papers from some shelf or maybe open some Excel sheet in your computer or laptop and sit to count them all – manually!
However, this data that you might possess, are there any gurantees of its accuracy? Are you sure that the names present there are correct? How about their visiting time – is that mentioned? Whom had they come to visit? Are you sure they didn’t venture beyond just meeting the person they had come to meet?
There are some of the most obvious and certain questions you are bound to face in case you don’t have a visitor management system.
Given below are some valid reasons as to why you should think of having a visitor management system in your office.
- It helps to improve site comfort – For every organisation, their primary concern is the safety of their employees as well as to ensure a comfortable and friendly work environment. All of these things can only be achieved, when you have a visitor management system. Having this ensures that no unwanted visitor is ever able to enter and intrude in your workspace.
- It helps to build a strong reputation – A proper and strict security system not only impresses your visitors but also helps to take your brand higher by leaps and bounds, not to forget that it helps to work towards proper business management. The reason behinf this is, when visitors see how serious you are about the safety of your organisation, they think better of your workspace.
- It helps to provide efficient site control – With the help of a visitor management system, you can easily track and have details as to who enters or leaves the office. Also, in extreme cases, such as a fire, having this system works wonders because it helps the fire fighters to easily track those that are stuck, since the system keeps a track of where one is, with the help of their ID badges.
- It works to enhance site security – Espionage is something that often haunts business owners. The only way to prevent theft and valdalism is to have a visitor management system. This system will work diligently to keep a tab on the registered visitors with ID badges. Not that ID badges will prevent theft always, but it will surely help to keep the employees alert at all time.
- It is a cost-saving solution – visitor management system is not just efficient but it is also extremely cost effective, especially in comparison to a highly expensive security system that makes use of scanning technology. The best part about this system is the fact that it is easily scalable and flexible.
Thus, if you wish to achieve all the above points in your office, it is necessary that you think of investing in a visitor management system.