Austin offers a host of SEO marketing agencies. Why do you want help with your SEO? Simple!
Suppose the number of visitors to your company’s website decreases, and you aren’t getting the exposure you need. In that case, it is likely time to reassess your site’s search engine optimization (SEO) to increase the number of visitors.
Your search engine rankings may suffer as a result of several factors, including insufficient search engine optimization (SEO), carelessly written content, broken links, and redirection. There are a variety of various SEO marketing methods that businesses may use on their websites to assist in gaining traction in search results and driving more visitors to their pages. You can find these strategies below.
Let’s get down to the nitty-gritty of how we can solve these problems.
- Audit your SEO. Carrying out a comprehensive SEO audit may assist in shedding light not just on the performance of your website but also on the factors that could be reducing your organic search exposure. The following are the top 10 factors that might be causing harm to your website: Google Search Console is number one. You won’t be able to tell whether Google is having trouble crawling and indexing your site if you don’t have this setup.
- Fixing Toxic connections. While link development is essential, having too many harmful connections might cause issues. Toxic links are links to spam sites or websites that exist only for the goal of link building, and these sites often include malware or spam.
- Repair broken and redirected links. Search engines penalize your site if it has multiple 301 redirects or broken links.
- Increase efficiency. When ranking websites, search engines place a high value on website performance and site speed. If your site contains outdated or too many plugins that conflict with one other, it might slow down performance.
- Make it mobile-friendly. If your website isn’t mobile-friendly or responsive, it’s time to invest in a new one.
- Update profiles. It might influence your results if your name, address, and cell phone number profiles are not the same across all Google searches with the info at your site.
- Understand AMP. If your website does not have faster mobile page versions, it may cause issues. These are not the same as mobile-friendly versions of pages. AMP is a new effort from Twitter and Google that is a stripped-down or basic HTML version aimed to make online pages very fast.
- Fix cannibalization. Keyword cannibalization happens when material that should be on one page is divided over two pages. Google compares two sites with identical content and decides which one should rank higher. Spreading material over two sites rather than concentrating on one high-quality content page will harm your rankings.
- Resize images. Your site’s performance will suffer if the photos on it are too big and not compressed.
After taking these steps, it might help to look outside your organization. How can Youtube help? You might have heard that creating instructive YouTube videos and addressing typical client questions is beneficial. However, many businesses fail to connect their YouTube accounts to their websites or link to their websites from their YouTube videos. You will lose out on crucial SEO traction if the two are not connected.
YouTube is undoubtedly one of the most popular websites, as it attracts over two billion users every month. No matter how often a video has been seen on YouTube, any information people can access via the platform is very valuable.
It is possible to include these relationships in your website in one of two ways:
- Include a link to your firm’s website on the channel you maintain on YouTube.
- If you already have films hosted on YouTube that are accessible via your channel, edit the description to include the pages of your website that are most relevant to the content of each video. Content spots such as a frequently asked questions page, a blog post, or an area of expertise.
However you choose to proceed, remember that there are many great SEO company in Austin — you shouldn’t have trouble finding one!