Instagram is a popular app for stories, images, and short video content. Instagram Live Streaming is also one of the most popular features of the platform. Social media streaming platforms are loved by businesses and individuals. If you want to edit videos and images for Instagram stories and looking for tools and apps that can help you in creating some amazing stories for Instagram, don’t worry we have got your back. We are listing some of the most popular tools that can help you in editing short videos, live streaming videos, images, etc for sharing on Instagram and other social media platforms.
10 Best Instagram Story Apps
Here is the list of best Instagram story apps for 2023:
Canva is a popular photo editing platform that usually comes to our mind when we think about photo editing. If you want to make your Instagram stories more professional and want to edit them perfectly you can use canvas.
Here are some of the features that canva offers:
- It offers numerous background options for your Instagram stories.
- Canva has a huge collection of templates and stickers that you can use for all your Instagram stories.
- It also has blank templates that you can use to paint your Instagram stories.
In short, it is the perfect app for Instagram stories; it not just allows you to add stickers to the images but also allows users to edit videos for Instagram stories. It is a great app for beginners.
Here are some of the key features of the in short:
- Photo editor and collage maker for Instagram stories.
- Image to video converter.
- It allows users to add music to their images and videos for Instagram stories.
Unfold is one of the most popular apps for Instagram stories. It offers some premium features for Instagram story editing. It offers Instagram story editing for images and videos. It has 25 free templates for Instagram stories.
Here are some of the key features of Unfold:
- Support both photo and video editing for Instagram stories.
- Offer premium templates for Instagram stories
- Advance text option for editing.
StoryArt is a very popular tool for Instagram stories. It currently includes over 200 templates, and that figure is rising each week. In addition, the app offers 20 or more free themes. It is the highest-rated story editing app on Instagram.
Here are some of the key features of StoryArt:
- The tool offers 200+ free templates.
- The platform also offers advanced paid features.
- It offers different fonts, filters, and themes for Instagram stories.
Whether you want to edit a picture or a video, Adobe is the ideal tool for Instagram stories. It enables you to create video stories from video snippets or still images. You can experiment with animations, typefaces, filters, music effects, and designs.
Some of the key features of Adobe Express are:
- The tool offers cloud backup.
- Offer various fonts for typography.
- Provides multiple cutouts and layouts for Instagram.
One of the most popular photo editing and collage-making tools is PhotoGrid. It enables you to modify your photos with a variety of elements like stickers, layouts, backdrops, and text.
You can easily customize your photographs with PhotoGrid’s robust features by adding frames, filters, background effects, text, and more.
Here are some of the key features of the Photo grid:
- The tool has a user-friendly interface and is free to use.
- It is a perfect story editing tool for both experienced and new users.
- The tool offers 300+ templates for photo and video editing.
The cut story is an app for IOS users. It allows IOS users to create top-notch Instagram stories. The tool can turn images into videos and users can add music, filters, and other effects too.
It can help IOS Instagram users to create 15-second mini-stories.
Here are some of the key features of Cut Story:
- It supports video editing for Instagram stories.
- Offers various effects, music, and filters for stories.
- It can cut long videos into 15-second short stories.
Typorama is the last tool on our list and it enables you to create amazing images for social media, and blog posts. It also allows video editing for Instagram. You can rapidly design text graphics with unique branding and attractive font, shapes, and backdrops using Typorama.
Here are some of the key features of Typorama:
- Offer 50+ fonts for Instagram stories.
- The tool has 1000+ stock images to use in Instagram stories.
- It also has quotes and filters to add to Instagram stories.
Instagram is becoming a popular tool among marketers. They use it for low-latency streaming, promotions, and audience engagement.
Instagram not just offers the best live streaming services, but it also has a story feature that can engage users on the platform. If you want to create some amazing stories you can use the above-mentioned tools for editing your stories. You can not just edit images and videos for Instagram stories, you can do it for your feeds too.