Dear friends, welcome to LincolnLabs, My name’s Anthony and I’m the founder of LincolnLabs technology, I’m delighted to announce the 2017 LincolnLabs Scholarship. A $1,000 annual scholarship award is available! It’s Free to Join! I’m happy welcome you get in!
Here at LincolnLabs, We make it our mission to help consumers find their perfect products. We produce expert reviews and buying guide on the latest technology, computers, headphones, sports equipment and outdoor gear in various categories.
For example: best gaming laptops
We are passionate about sharing our technical knowledge and helping our reader make the right call when they are picking out a product. We have created the $1,000 LincolnLabs Scholarship for students in the US, who like us, love writing about technology and computer.
It’s free to join, and the deadline for applying is Thursday 30 November, 2017. Interested? Then read on to find out more!
Get Ready for Your $1,000 Award!
Time until this special offer expires:
Our LincolnLabs’s Scholarship Featured on:
How to apply
Applying for the scholarship is simple: all you have to do is write a 1000-1500 word story or article, in English, about computers and technology.
For example, you could write about virtual reality, robots, wearables, self-driving cars, 3D printing in medicine… the choice is huge! What we really want to know is how tech helps make our lives easier. Try to be original and reveal a little bit about your personality in the way you write.
If you want to win, your passion, knowledge and creativity should shine through in your writing. Please send all entries to [email protected]
Students Who Already Applied
Some writing advice
- Your story/article must be in your own words. We want to hear from students, not their parents!
- No copying and pasting from the internet (tempting as it may be)
- Make sure to keep within the word count – between 1000 and 1500 words
- Only write in English please
Things to remember
- This competition is for students of all ages currently studying in the USA
- If you are under 18 years old, make sure to get permission from your parents or legal guardians before applying
- All entrants should include: 1. Their full name, address and contact details 2. Proof that they are a student at the moment 3. The name of their school
- The deadline is Thursday 30 November, 2017, so you should definitely get writing before then!
- LincolnLabs reserves the exclusive rights to publish any of the entries it receives.
A few final things
As we are certain that there will be many great pieces of writing, we have decided that the top five entries will feature on our site. We will only be offering one scholarship per year – for a massive $1000 – so the competition will be tough!
The best entrants will also get the chance to become regular writers for LincolnLabs.com. This is a great opportunity if you are interested in a career in the tech world, blogging, writing, or just want something to look good on your resume.
Once the deadline has passed, we will consider all entries and select the winner and the other top five entries on Tuesday 5 December, 2017. We will announce this on our website. The $1000 will then be sent directly to the winner’s college on 10 December, 2017. That’s it from us. Best of luck to all entrants – now get writing!
Please Share This Scholarship With Your Friends Who Might Need This!
cheap gaming laptops
best bluetooth headphones
best gaming laptops under 1000
best gaming laptops under 900
best gaming laptops under 800
best gaming laptops under 600
best asus gaming laptops
best table tennis tables 2017